We are looking for experienced Female Human Resources personnel to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
2. Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs.
3. Preparing job adverts, source candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement, shortlist applicants, interview and select candidates.
4. Issue Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidates
5. Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
6. Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures.
7. Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
8. Administer payroll and maintain employee records.
9. Produce key reports, compose correspondences, and draft contracts as required.
10. Draft, update and maintain key HR documentation
11. Carry out necessary administrative and general Human Resource duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• B.Sc./HND in HR management or related course and must have completed NYSC.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in the HR field.
• Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
• Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
• Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
• Ability to engage teams and create a pleasant working experience
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Discrete and professional at all times.
• Candidate must reside in Lagos and on the mainland preferably.
Candidate must not be above 28 years old.